Work Permits

Students may obtain a work permit by submitting a Request for Work Permit form to the office. A work permit will only be issued to students who have demonstrated that they are attending scheduled classes, completing work, and meeting academic expectations.

Hardcopies of the Request for Work Permit form are available in our office or by downloading the form linked below. Be sure to read the General Summary of Minor’s Work Regulations on the back page of the form for guidelines and policies.

11th and 12th graders who work at least 15 hours per week can qualify to earn up to 10 General Work Experience elective credits each year.  See your adviser for more information.